Saturday, October 22, 2005

Fall, Teeth, Killer Bunnies

Well it looks like fall has finally arrived, so time for fluffy sweaters and jeans again, and in my case, maternity clothing. Like usual, D and I have been super busy trying to wrap up some home improvement projects and keep up with little K. The morning sickness is unfortunately getting worse instead of better and I suspect this will be the case for the next month or so. Looking forward to feeling better for the journey up north and turkey time!

Also wanted to mention that we had our friends, Justin and Sarah (who just got engaged a few weeks back - CONGRATS!) down this past weekend, and they introduced us to an awesome new game. It's called Killer Bunnies. At first I thought the game was going to be a bit lame, but turns out that it is one of the coolest games that I have ever played. We ordered the game online yesterday as a testament to how much we liked it. So for any of you locals who are interested in learning/playing...give a call! More information regarding the game can be found at www.killerbunnies.com.

New news on K. He is cutting two more teeth and one popped through today. They are the upper lateral incisors. He still has not cut the upper central incisors, but with the amount of fussing that he's been doing, I can only hope that those will pop through soon as well. Based on the chart below, he should be getting his canines about the time that Baby #2 arrives - yeah!

Eruption of Primary or Deciduous Teeth

Upper Lower
Central incisors 6-8 months 5-7 months
Lateral incisors 8-11 months 7-10 months
Cuspids (canines) 16-20 months 16-20 months
First molars 10-16 months 10-16 months
Second molars 20-30 months 20-30 months

Well, that is all for now. Will update again soon! Don't forget to link to our photo albums from time to time to see updated baby pics!