Thursday, February 23, 2006

Still alive (barely)....

So I'm sure all of you are wondering if we have fallen off the planet.. the answer is no! So sorry it has been a while since the last post, but I (J) have been very under the weather. I started getting sick all the way back on K's b-day, and have been fighting it ever since. Finally I was forced to go to the doctor for somed meds this past Monday. I am starting to feel better, but am so worn out after three weeks of being sick. Yuck!

Also, wanted to let you know that the question regarding my glucose screening has been determined. Go to the link for Baby #2 to get more info. Also, thank you all for the cute girlie clothes that have been steadily arriving for our little May baby!

I wanted to say thank you all for your gifts for K's birthday. I cannot imagine what else a boy could want. I think that we will be able to open our own toy store here in a few years. Also, I have gotten to writing thank you cards for many of you, but again, I have been just trying to get through these past few sick weeks. I have a few more to go, so bear with us and expect something in your mailbox soon.

I have no new pictures to post, but one announcement with pictures soon to follow (hopefully)! Our friends, Holly and Jeremy, were engaged this past Tuesday. No word on the wedding date yet!

Oh and on a final note, Happy Belated Valentine's Day to all of you. D and I were able to get away (although being sick did put a damper on it) for the night and a wonderful dinner out minus K. Thank you Caryn and Mom for the break!

More to come soon...