Hi Everyone. Wanted to post pics from our trip to the Indianapolis Children's Museum last Wednesday. The trip was fantastic and I think that it was the most fun that K has ever had. We went specifically to view the new Dale Chihuly exhibit "Fireworks of Glass," and although it was incredible, the museum had lots to offer and we hope to get back sometime this summer. Playscape was also a really fun area designed just for kids. K took a liking to the water section the most and ended up need to get a new shirt on after all of the splashing. Another favorite area of the museum was the "Dinosphere," where they had several dinosaur skeletons in a panoramic setting and areas which kids could touch real bones.
Also, there will be a pregnancy updated on the "Coming May 2006" link this weekend, so please check back!
I am a mom, wife, kidney cancer survivor and now a new critical care nurse. My life is rich in all the ways that matter, and for the the most part I wouldn't change a thing. I am thankful for each day I am given on this planet and have yet to see birthdays in a negative light. I laugh at people who think that we are getting old. Growing up and not having fun is one thing I will never give up. My children have have really brought out the best in me and being a mommy is the most important job I will ever have. I truly value my family and friendships and do the best I can to nurture them. If there's anything I've learned on this wild ride, it's that I really do "get by with a a little help from my friends!"