Monday, November 06, 2006

Catching up

Okay, I have been slacking again in the blogging department, but like usual, I have been busy, busy, busy! We have been painting, fighting the lovely colds that come with the changing weather and trying to get out and enjoy a few things.



For Halloween, we ended up just going out for dinner. K had a cold and it was a dreary evening, so we ditched Trick or Treat. K, however, did get dressed up in his Tigger costume and S was also decked out in her Halloween garb.







Also I wanted to announce that Holly and Jeremy welcomed their new little boy to the world this past Friday afternoon. Take a look at Dad and Son.



This past Saturday we went to the "Farmer Floyd's A-Floatin' Farm" balloon display at St. Rita's. It was really cute and K and S seemed to really enjoy it.





Upcoming events are...
Our anniversary on Saturday (4 YEARS - can you believe it??!!)
Our annual trip to Wisconsin for Thanksgiving
AND
A birthday celebration for me in Hocking Hills!