THE BORCH FAMILY BLOG

Facebook Badge

Jennifer Lilly Borch | Create Your Badge

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Heart Walk Update - You can still help!


Click Here to Donate


Click Here to Donate
Posted by JEN B. at 9:19 AM
Newer Post Older Post Home

Facebook Badge

Jennifer Lilly Borch

Create Your Badge

About Me

My photo
JEN B.
I am a mom, wife, kidney cancer survivor and now a new critical care nurse. My life is rich in all the ways that matter, and for the the most part I wouldn't change a thing. I am thankful for each day I am given on this planet and have yet to see birthdays in a negative light. I laugh at people who think that we are getting old. Growing up and not having fun is one thing I will never give up. My children have have really brought out the best in me and being a mommy is the most important job I will ever have. I truly value my family and friendships and do the best I can to nurture them. If there's anything I've learned on this wild ride, it's that I really do "get by with a a little help from my friends!"
View my complete profile

Followers

Things Pertainng to Us

  • All Recipes
  • Baby Rowan's Page
  • Books Store - help stop illiteracy!
  • Borch Family Photos
  • Cincinnati Butterfly Show
  • Compost This
  • Garden Life & Times of J. Husher
  • Hamilton County Parks
  • Kidney Cancer Association
  • Laura Sprigg's Yoga Instruction
  • Newport Aquarium
  • Samara's Arrival
  • School Days

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (8)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2009 (22)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ▼  March (2)
      • Heart Walk Update - You can still help!
      • SPONSOR ME ON MARCH 29th!
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2008 (34)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (43)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (9)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2006 (83)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (12)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2005 (34)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (10)