Thursday, April 27, 2006

Last Week's Visit

Hello Everyone...yes, I am still a bad blogger, but cut me some slack, I am exhausted these days. I did want to share some pics from last week's visit with Grandpa and Nana. It was a great time and I can honestly say that I'm not sure whether K or Grandpa and Nana had more fun. K was all smiles and got to show Grandpa how much he'd changed since his last visit at Thanksgiving. D and I even got a chance to escape for a little while on Friday afternoon to enjoy a nature walk (where is started to storm about fifteen minutes into our walk and we were forced to walk back to the car in the rain) and some bookstore shopping and foo-foo coffees! Not much else to report now, but please check back after the weekend and we will hopefully have a new post!