Wednesday, April 19, 2006

New News...

Well, I am finding myself being a very bad blogger these days. The majority of my energy (the little that I have) is spent chasing K and keeping up with stuff around the house. I have been been posting a weekly note about the pregnancy on Coming May 2006 for your viewing pleasures. There hasn't been too much in the way of excitement in our home as we are trying to get ready for the arrival of the baby and we have yet to figure out a final name. Our things to go to the hospital are in a basket awaiting some sort of luggage to be packed in. Thr nursery is ready and all of the baby clothes have been washed and the bassinet has been assembled. All in all, we're pretty much ready.

Let's see news....

Well, D's cousin, Karin, and husband, John, have just announced her pregnancy and are expecting baby #1 this coming November. Good luck!

Also, friends Jeremy and Holly are expecting a baby in November, due right around our wedding anniversary. Good luck to you guys as well!

A Happy Birthday shout out to Aunt Ruth for tomorrow!

Not much else that I can think of at this particular moment, but I promise to keep you all posted on anything new and exciting!